CAMBUSH Product Description
CAMBUSH is a whole new approach to protecting your investment in trail cameras. It’s a “ghillie suit” for your trail camera.
CAMBUSH is being used on trail cameras in a variety of projects and environments:
- Monitoring international borders for illegal drug trafficking
- Studying wolves in Germany
- Protecting pangolins from poaching in the remote jungles of the Congo
- Detecting illegal dumping in Australia
- Researching wildlife populations by conservation groups
- Providing surveillance over land to track wildlife and prevent trespassers
CAMBUSH 3-D concealment tape is applied to your trail cameras to help them blend in with their surroundings and make them less noticeable to trespassers, poachers and wildlife. CAMBUSH blends with its environment by minimizing the boxy, vertical lines of the camera. The 3-D effect of CAMBUSH provides uneven blending that distracts the eye from spotting it.
- Covers the front of any trail camera
- Installs in minutes
- Will not rot or mildew
- Blends with variety of environments
- Made in the USA
CAMBUSH 3-D tape is engineered to hold up to whatever Mother Nature can throw at it, whether it’s a 100-degree scorcher in the Congo or a negative-20-degree winter in the Midwest. It will hold its color for years to come and won’t rot or collect mildew. The colors are specially mixed to provide optimum blending in a variety of environments. Its design is user-customized so it can be applied to any camera, no matter the size, shape or lens location. It’s simple to apply and installs in minutes.